Cuby is crawling all over the place! He hates vanilla ice cream.
Boo helped with dinner to night. Daddy went to softball practice. It is 7:45.Mommy is letting us
make deserts today. If it offended anyone I'm sorry I spelled fun wrong,it was an accident.
Answer to abigal's queston FUN. LOVE,PHILLIS
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dear Rachel,
ReplyDeleteIt didn't offended anyone. I was telling you spelled fun wrong. That's all. Today we went to the PIER. That was so cool. And when we were there we went to a hands on fish meuseam. That is where they have 2 tanks of differnt animals from the sea. And you can touch some of them. It was COOL! I'll say more later. ABBY
Rachel,
ReplyDeleteWhy is there is a big space on top of this? ABBY
Dear Rachel,
ReplyDeleteToday I finaly got sun burnt.
ABBY
Dear Rachel
ReplyDeleteYesterday the launch wwas scrubedfor the 2et time. I know. And yesterday my family went to see ICE AGE DAWN of THE DINSOAR. It was cool! Yesterday I got a new webkinz and it is a turtle. Well I guess that is all for this morning. If the shuddle launches I'll type to you. O.K? O.K. ABBY WITHROW