Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Beauty and the Weed Part 2




Chapter 4

"Papa! Papa! Where could he be? He was supposed to be here today. I am going to go look for him," said Kathy. She looked for him. It was day so the lawn mowers were not out at the time. "He might be in that green house", Kathy thought to herself. So Kathy went inside. "Come this way ma'am. I can show you were your father is", said Sunlight. Kathy asked,"Who is there?" Serious seed mumbled, "Sunlight, we do not want the Master to know she is here. " Sunlight replied, "I will lead her to the dungeon level." It worked! Kathy followed the light and found her papa. "Papa, your hands are like fire!" cried Kathy. "You have to get out of here", ordered Boo baabaabaa!



The dandelion entered the dungeon unnoticed by Kathy and her father. "Well, if it isn't another girl! Are you going to turn me into something to", sneered the dandelion. Kathy trembled and said, "NO!" The nasty weed said, "I will let your father go under one condition.... You must stay here forever." Kathy rudely said,"You have my word!" "DONE", yelled the weed. Kathy yelled out to her papa, "Good bye, Papa I love you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment