RACHEL, Yesterday we got to our Condo down in Florda. The condo is beatful place. yesterday we went on the longest bridge I ever went. I'll tell you more later. ABBY
Boo: I am going to be a third grader, I am absolutely marvelous, smart and pretty cute too.
Phillis: I am going to be a sixth grader. I am pretty snippy, I am terribly funny.
I like your drawing of finding nemo, Just keep drawing...just keep drawing... ~ MOM
ReplyDeletePhillis!! I can post a comment now. Horray! I love your picture at the top! Also, hurry up and clean your room!
ReplyDeleteLove
AJ (Aunt Jenni)
It is very cool to be able to read your blog when I'm away on business. Love, Grandpa Jim.
ReplyDeleteRACHEL,
ReplyDeleteYesterday we got to our Condo down in Florda. The condo is beatful place. yesterday we went on the longest bridge I ever went. I'll tell you more later. ABBY