Dear Rachel, Yesterday an fourth of Jluy we were with Aunt debby and Uncle Scott. And our parade was about 1 hour long. But the good part was that all of us were in shade. That was helpful. And last night for the fireworks were amazing. They were colorful and bright. I liked it all lot! And I see that you got a dog that looks like Ty-Ty. SWEET! I don't have much more time before I am done. ABBY
Boo: I am going to be a third grader, I am absolutely marvelous, smart and pretty cute too.
Phillis: I am going to be a sixth grader. I am pretty snippy, I am terribly funny.
Dear Rachel,
ReplyDeleteYesterday an fourth of Jluy we were with Aunt debby and Uncle Scott. And our parade was about 1 hour long. But the good part was that all of us were in shade. That was helpful. And last night for the fireworks were amazing. They were colorful and bright. I liked it all lot! And I see that you got a dog that looks like Ty-Ty. SWEET! I don't have much more time before I am done. ABBY
Dear Rachel,
ReplyDeleteRight now we are hiving a really bad lighting storm ABBY
I love you - mommy
ReplyDelete